What to Bring to Camp
- BIBLE - Bring your Bible, we'll use it everyday! It's a life changing book! And it's a book, not the digital type...
- Bedding - It can get a little chilly at night. Bring a warm sleeping bag and pillow, or sheets and blankets. Bunks and mattresses are provided in the cabins. You will need the rest.
- Toiletries - Showers are available, and, everyone will get to use them. Bring your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush. No sharing of toothbrushes allowed.
- Towels - Might come in handy after the shower. We also have swimming so you might need a couple extra.
- Flashlight - comes in handy at night.
- Swimsuit - Bring a towel and girls are suggested to bring a cover up.
(Modesty will be our rule - see dress code policy)
- Clothes - Goes without saying but you never know. A couple of pairs of shoes in case we get a downpour or occasional hail storm.
- Jacket - Prepare for hot days, cool nights, sunshine, rain and a possible hailstorm. We have experienced it all. Come prepared!
- A great attitude!